Free OOAD UML Books
Now that you have embarked on the journey to learn OOAD, UML , Design patterns, Object oriented design and similar topics, you can check out the free and important books available on this topic.
- The Design Patterns Java Companion . By James Cooper : This has free book even in PDF format.
- UML Quick Reference card ( PDF Format )
- Naked Objects : Full book by Pawson and Matthews
- Object Oriented Systems Development : Full HTML book.
- Practical UML: A Hands-On Introduction for Developers : Quick one page tutorial. Good read.
- Rational Rose Video Tutorial : Learn how to use Rational Rose to create Use case , Class, Sequence, Collaboration & Statechart diagrams.
- UML in 7 Days: Learn UML in 7 days Flat
- Grady Booch. "Object-oriented Analysis and Design with Applications, 3rd edition":
- Rebecca Wirfs-Brock, Brian Wilkerson, Lauren Wiener. Designing Object Oriented Software. Prentice Hall, 1990. [A down-to-earth introduction to the object-oriented programming and design.]
- A Theory of Object-Oriented Design: The building-blocks of OOD and notations for representing them (with focus on design patterns.)
- Martin Fowler. Analysis Patterns: Reusable Object Models. Addison-Wesley, 1997. [An introduction to object-oriented analysis with conceptual models]
- Bertrand Meyer. Object-oriented software construction. Prentice Hall, 1997
- Craig Larman. Applying UML and Patterns - Introduction to OOA/D & Iterative Development. Prentice Hall PTR, 3rd ed. 2005.,mnnm,n,nnn
- Setrag Khoshafian. Object Orientation.
- Ulrich Norbisrath, Albert Zündorf, Ruben Jubeh. Story Driven Modeling.